Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bear Lake

We had a wonderful time in Bear Lake. It was so relaxing, just the right temperature, and the boys were great. I think this might have to become a tradition!
Amber played with the boys and did everything they wanted her to. She would tell me to sit down if I got up to help. Thanks Amber the boys had a blast playing with you on the boat and on the jetski.
Dad would only play in the water if it involved, boats, jetskis, or very shallow water! He hates cold water!


Kris was so good to take the boys in the boat and on the Jet skis!


My mom who said "I was pretending to be asleep!" But who wouldn't be this tired after, making bread for the trip, shopping for the food, packing all the food, preparing the food, playing with three grandsons, puting up with 3 kids and the spouses (Mostly Kody :)!) and staying up past bedtime.




The Airbenders and yes my dad is wearing Girbauds! At least they are shorts. He hates the sun as much as Kris hates the cold water.


Grandma and Keegan. Grandma was holding him up so he wouldn't be mad about the sand. He loved the water.





Ayden being a good sport so I could burry him. Ayden played in the sand a lot and pretended to be a bulldozer which had sand on him from his head to his feet. Dad couldn't watch! He has an ocd about sand, dirt, or being dirty which is why I think Keegan tells me when there is a mess and asks me if I can clean it up and maybee why he hated the sand so much.

No comments: