
Happy Anniversary!
I love Kris so much! He is the best husband ever. The last nine years have been great. We have had trials and each one has made me love him more. I am so happy I married him. I love the way he loves me and the boys. I love that we enjoy the same hobies. He is my favorite person to go skiing, biking, climbing, or hiking with. I love his little ocds- like cleaning. His closet is definatly more organized than mine. I love everything about him. If only I could talk him into watching and cheering for the Yankees! (this may take eternity) Hopefully he will be able to put up with me for that long!
1 comment:
I love you too! It's been an amazing 9 years. I'm so happy you picked me to be the man to go with you through it. Love you
Post a Comment