Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Weekend


Ayden and Keegan playing with there glowsticks why they were waiting for the fireworks to start.

Grandma Maughan came and brought some popcorn. Keegan kept saying Thank-you Grandma, Thankyou!

Keegan loved the fireworks! Every time he saw one he would put his hands up and say "Fireworks Yeah!" then he would clap. Ayden loved them too, but got tired of them quick.


Saturday dad decided he wanted to take us digging up right hand fork. It was a last minute idea. We got the boys ready, got some sandwiches at subway, and left for the Mountains. It was a cool day 73 and felt great! We had so much fun. We saw deer, sheep, birds and squirrels. We hiked around and the boys threw rocks. Ayden decided it would be fun to play I spy. His first hint was "I spy something yellow" from the pictures below you might be able to see what he spyed- since it was the only yellow thing around.



I don't know how to turn the pictures. Keegan loved throwing rocks!




I love my Boys!

1 comment:

Megan Maughan said...

Looks like so much fun! We're doing all our festivities tomorrow...should be a good time! You guys are more than welcome to come to our house to watch the Hyrum Fireworks!