Whenever we go to grandpa's house there are chores that can be done. I decided that some work boots for Ayden would be fun so he could help grandpa without getting sheep poop on his shoes. He loved helping grandpa water the trees and filled his boots up with water in the process. He is looking forward to helping grandpa with more chores we will just remember to take some chore clothes and extra socks next time. I hope Ayden and Keegan loves to do the chores as much as I did and still do. Moving pipe, driving the tractor when hauling hay and pushing snow were some of my favorites.
2 comments:
Landon LOVES helping your dad move pipe...or he did until the last time I'm pretty sure. One Saturday we were driving out there through Mt. Sterling and Landon said "Mom, when I move the pipe with my Grandpa he turns on the sprinkles and I get all wet, and Grandma says that's not nice to do that" and I said "Well I'm sure if you keep helping Grandpa he won't do that anymore" and he said "Grandma probably won't let him do that to me anymore" Now every time I ask him to help me do something he says "Can we move the pipe instead?" apparently moving pipe is a lot more fun than cleaning up toys? I wouldn't know hahaha! He talks about doing it all the time though...at least once or twice a day!
how sweet, he loves to get in and help with everything. Hope to see you guys next time we come to Logan
Post a Comment