Tuesday, September 8, 2009

18 I mean almost 19 month pictures


Dear Keegan,

We couldn't get very many pictures of you. We sure tried. The first part of the month you had so many bruises on your face and one would go away just to have another one take its place. You don't like to hold still or stand in one place, especially if you know we want you to. You love to run from me laughing all the time. You try to tease me so much that you just barely started saying mom a couple of weeks ago. Every time in the past I would say "Keegan say mom," you would say "DAD" or "AYDO" and laugh. You could say duck, quack, neigh, moo, ball, and so many more words, so I am pretty sure you could say mom. The first time early Saturday morning so I had to get out of bed you, you said " MMMMM---OM" it was so funny. I just laid in bed laughing to see if you would say it more. You melt my heart and might be able to get away with just about anything. You love to climb and are becoming pretty good at it. You are super tough and don't seem to mind most of the time when you fall trying to climb. I think people are surprised when they see I don't run every time you are doing something that looks dangerous... I can't possibly keep up with you and have watched you do most of those dangerous things before. I love your big brown eyes, mostly bald head, contagious smile, and fun personality.

Ayden told a few jokes and loved getting his picture taken

No comments: