Thursday, September 24, 2009

Homework

Ayden loves to learn. He is so smart and loves preschool. I was extremely caught off guard when I asked him if he wanted to do his homework and he said "No". I didn't see that coming.

We kept talking about it for a while......

Mom: Ayden we need to do your homework

Ayden: No, I don't want to

Mom: You will get a sticker at school if you do it

Ayden: I don't need a sticker mom

I asked a few more times and still got the same answer.

I stoped trying and we decided to go to grandma and grandpas. We had a wonderful dinner, played, and then I told Ayden it was time to go home and do his homework. As we were walking out Ayden said, "Grandpa if you do my homework for me you can have my sticker." Little stinker. This was his first ever homework assignment. Well I guess it can only get better from here. He did finish his homework after a little more convincing and a threat of not being able to go to preschool. Whatever works I guess.

1 comment:

Megan Maughan said...

That's pretty clever of Ayden to try and bribe Grandpa to do his homework! He is one smart boy! Hahaha!