Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool






Today was Ayden's first day of preschool and he was "SO EXCITED" to find that out first thing this morning. I told him yesterday that I might miss him too much and he could stay home if he wanted. He said " Mom but my teachers will be so sad if I don't go to preschool." I dropped him of at 9:00 and he didn't even hesitate. I picked him up and he walked to the car with his shoes on the wrong feet and a smile on his face (tumbling class is last and he put his shoes back on by himself) Within the first couple of minutes I found out everything about school the only rule he remembered "Don't run around Crazy," and that he wanted to go back after nap time. He learned a tuck jump, a pike jump, and a leg out jump.


I was worried that Keegan would miss Ayden and he did. I kept telling him that Ayden was at school today when he would say "AYDO" when he had his snack, went downstairs to play, went to story time, or did anything else that he usually does with Ayden. I think he did enjoy time with just me as we did puzzles and played hide and seek, both of which Ayden loves to be in charge of if he is around. Keegan wants to do everything Ayden does...






And as usual for us, the camera battery was flashing 5 minutes before leaving time so I just took a few pictures before it died. I will get better pictures Thursday.

No comments: