Ayden doesn't wait for anyone. He is a ski machine. He showed me the trail I had never been on and was a great guide. He loves to ski and went most weeks with Kris. I was excited to see how much he had learned by the end of the season.
When I grow up I want to ski like my Husband can! Someday I will keep up with him. I don'y know if I will ever make it look as easy as he does though.
We went for our first bike ride - walk of the year. Everyone loved it! I can't wait to be able to play outside with the boys this summer.
Then it was spring break and it snowed, we made sugar cookies, it snowed, we played outside one day, it snowed, we watched movies, it rained, and we went to the fun park with everyone else in the valley ( no pictures it was too crazy)




2 comments:
When I grow up I want to ski like Kris too! Poor little Kegan, puking in the car is no fun! I wish I could meet you up at the Beav like the good ol days. Guess how many times I went up to the mountain this year...ZERO!! pathetic I know, I'm sad about it. I rode in my first bike tour yesterday, you would be proud of me. Except my bike shoes don't fit anymore (!) and I had to use those stupid toe cages, I even crossed trax and didn't biff it! Love all the pics of your cute boys!
I love the picture of Keegan pushing Ayden in the dump truck! We have a picture just like that of Landon pushing Ayden in the dump truck! Ha ha ha! In fact, yesterday we were "spring cleaning" Landon's room and found that picture behind his dresser (he loved to carry it around with him everywhere, he was probably barely two when it was taken) anyway, and Landon said "I love that picture!" It's a keeper! Ha ha! Such cute boys! We can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can get outside and on our bikes!
Post a Comment