Zack....or Zackie-Zoo as the other two like to call him has really captured all our hearts. His brothers love to make him smile and are very willing to help or "watch him" for us. Keegan loves to lay by him and just talk while on the other hand Ayden will try to sing to him or dance for him. He now won't ride very far in his car seat unless he can see one of his brothers next to him. Sometimes he's completely ah struck by them even...espeically when Keegan is on one, makes me worried his keeping notes of what works on us and what doesn't
Zack has the cutest little smile. I like to call it the old man smile. Image a 90 year old man with no teeth smiling...straight line across his face...you get the mental image? Yeah, it's kinda like that but he has the cutest little dimplies too. He's gotten really good at sitting up and does go after the occational toy but still no major moving across the floor. To be honest though, I've got no problems with that because after having Keegan on the go shortly after 4 months and personally losing him in the house a few times, I like the no movement stuff. The day will come I'm sure.
Zack is still just a little guy but there is plenty to love. It's probably my fault that he's so small...or maybe we can blame Great-Grandma Delva for his size, but if he's got a heart like hers, I'll take that any day. Zack, we all love you very much and are so excited to have you in our lives. 3 boys, still seems crazy....Love Dad


No comments:
Post a Comment