Time is flying. Zack you have seemed to grow up so much in the last month. Your
cute personality is starting to show. You are a quiet kid and love to take in the world around you. You are very determined and have started to nose dive or do what ever it takes to get toys that are a little ways away from you. Even though you have short legs you will do what it takes to get your walker moving. The bumbo is no longer safe for you because you attempt to get out of it and knock it over with you still in it. You did that yesterday and I had stepped out of the room when i came back in you were face down still trying to wiggle your legs out you weren't crying. It is not going to be long before the gate is going to go up and I am going to miss the times of you sitting on my lap. I don't know if you will do an army crawl or start crawling, but you are determined to get things and have started to do the worm to try to get to them. I love your smile and I love how you get bashful after you smile. I love snuggling with you. You still love it for me to rock you to sleep or to fall asleep on me and I love it too. Your two little teeth on bottom are starting to show when you smile and I think i can feel your top teeth today. Your brothers love you more and more each day and think you are pretty funny. We are so lucky to have you
in our family.
cute personality is starting to show. You are a quiet kid and love to take in the world around you. You are very determined and have started to nose dive or do what ever it takes to get toys that are a little ways away from you. Even though you have short legs you will do what it takes to get your walker moving. The bumbo is no longer safe for you because you attempt to get out of it and knock it over with you still in it. You did that yesterday and I had stepped out of the room when i came back in you were face down still trying to wiggle your legs out you weren't crying. It is not going to be long before the gate is going to go up and I am going to miss the times of you sitting on my lap. I don't know if you will do an army crawl or start crawling, but you are determined to get things and have started to do the worm to try to get to them. I love your smile and I love how you get bashful after you smile. I love snuggling with you. You still love it for me to rock you to sleep or to fall asleep on me and I love it too. Your two little teeth on bottom are starting to show when you smile and I think i can feel your top teeth today. Your brothers love you more and more each day and think you are pretty funny. We are so lucky to have you
in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment