Wednesday, May 18, 2011

9 months

9 months: Zack you are such a good baby. You are so fun. We all love you so much. In the last month you have started to gain some weight and love formula. Who would have thought with all the belly ache issues you would have no problems with formula? You have developed a love for graham crackers and growl at me if I try to sneak bites of food in between your bites of graham cracker. You are very smart and no matter how sneaky I am you are starting to be able to see the food coming and shut your mouth tight. If I am to persistent you growl and then start crying.

You have really started to be mobile. You are getting faster everyday and are really good at turning around. I think since you can get where you want you are happier to play by yourself. You laugh at Keegan and act like you might all ready be tired of Ayden trying to be funny or help you too much. You are really active and love to bounce. You don't talk much, but you growl a lot. It is the cutest thing.

It is so fun to watch your personality develop. You are your own little person for sure and I can see some of both of your brothers qualities too. Your dad is so good to you and your brothers. Today I called him and asked him to get 9 month pictures of you. He had a hard time because you wouldn't stop moving, so he improvised and gave you Ayden's belt. He is such a good dad and takes such good care of you and your brothers. I hope you can grow up to be like him.






















































Mothers Day Pictures I didn't have a chance to blog. I am the luckiest mom and wife ever! So happy I have such wonderful kids and a best friend to share eternity with!











No comments: