Zack-
Each month is going by faster than the last. I can't believe you are all ready five months old today. In the last month you have started day care. We were sad to take you at first but it seems like you love it and your babysitter loves you. You are such a good baby. You are content to play with toys by yourself a lot of the time. Your favorite toy is a book that makes a lot of noise. I try to play with you a lot but with two older brothers I find the time I enjoy most with you is early in the morning or at night when your brothers are in bed. You love to eat a lot of different things. I can't seem to get the food in your mouth fast enough most of the time and you hate me interupting you to wipe your face clean. You are talking a lot more lately especially during church (I don't know if I will ever make it through my meetings) and in the mornings when you first wake up. You still love to cuddle. Almost every night you fall asleep laying next to me. Sometimes I am not sure who falls asleep first. I love you so much and am starting to see your sweet personality. You are liking your carseat more or just getting used to it. This is really good since we spend a lot of time taking your brother to and from preschool. This is usually also when I run some errands. You are so fun to take with me. You love it when the car is moving, or when a cart is moving. As soon as we
stop you let me know it is time to start going again.
We love you Zack!
stop you let me know it is time to start going again.
We love you Zack!
3 comments:
What a cutie! It goes by way too fast though!
5 months! where does the time go?!! Such a handsome little guy Leash! If you are putting him on formula soon I have a can of Alimentum that Max refuses to drink! If you want it let me know, it's all yours! I'm coming up to Logan on January 30.
Alesha- he is so cute! I have been dying to talk to you & tell you about my friend's blog books. I told her how you said you wanted to make them, but your pic's were too small, and she said that is not a problem! Well, actually, she said she had the same problem with her blog, but she figured out a way around it & the photos in her published book are all a nice size! Anyway- next time we get together we should make 'em! Cause I want to do it, too!
Post a Comment