Sunday, December 19, 2010

4 months

Zack you are four months old. Slow Down! I can't believe you have been with us for four months. You are such a sweet boy. Your belly aches are less frequent and I think this makes everyone happier. You love to play and smile at us. In the last month you have been rolling over more, you are a lot more vocal, and you started holding things and putting them in your mouth. You are so much fun! We love you!
Look how you have grown....





Your brother Keegan loves to sing to you and kiss you on the head. He always says hi Baby Zack-E when he sees you.


Ayden loves to play with you and laughs at the things that you do. He thinks you are pretty silly. He is so good about making sure that you are not left out. He makes sure you get to be in charge of something at family night. You get your turn to pray and you get bedtime kisses just like everyone else.
You have been to two Aggie games so far. You loved to stand up and look around at the games and only got a little fussy towards the end of both of them. I walked with you for a couple of minutes and you fell asleep. I got to enjoy the rest of the game. I think you are okay with the noise at the games because you have two noisy brothers. The horn scared you once but since then you only jump a little if your Uncles behind us yell or Grandpa next to you claps. Grandma likes to play with you during the games until her arms get tired.
Your dad is proud of his littlest aggie fan!









1 comment:

amy g said...

oh Leash, he is so cute! I'm glad his tummy aches are less frequent, that's so hard! We need to get together sometime! Can't believe he is 4 months, time flies!