Dear Keegan,
We love you so much. You are so sweet, busy, cute, busy, funny, busy, smart, busy did I mention busy. You are determined to do everything you want and are very independent. You love playing and have a wonderful imagination which helps you entertain yourself for hours, not always safely or without messes. You love sports and love your favorite teams, The Aggies and Yankees, For your birthday party you wanted to wear your Aggie shirt. Dad was proud. For your birthday dinner you chose toast, I talked you into having toast for lunch and Chicken nuggets and fries for dinner. You chose Scooby Doo for your Birthday party and loved all of the gifts you got. You have grown up so much in the last year! You still scare me by climbing and choosing to do dangerous things. You talk really well and love to play with your brothers. Your favorite movie is despicable me. Your favorite cartoon is blues clues, You love to paint and play with play dough. You are really good at playing games and figuring out how to watch movies on dads phone. I think your most favorite thing to do is go to the Aggie games with your Dad. He loves taking you and when you are asked what time it is these days you respond "game time" Your uncle Tim taught you that one. Life is never Dull when you are awake! You make my days so fun and exciting! Love you Keegan.

1 comment:
NO WAY he is two already! Such a little cutie! I love that he wanted toast. so funny! I like Kris's beard, must be ski season ;).
Post a Comment