Thursday, November 18, 2010
3 months
Zack you are three months old today. I wish you would grow a little slower somedays and other days I can't wait to see what you will do next. You have started
to smile and talk a lot this last month. You smile at everyone who talks to you when I take you places. You have the most squishable cheeks and biggest eyes. We love you so much. You are such a good baby now that the belly aches are almost gone. You are so nice to sit in your bouncer or lay on a blanket why I take care of your brothers. I love playing with you and talking to you at night after they have gone to sleep, and I do love waking you up in the morning to feed you before everyone else is awake. You stretch out every morning that I wake you up and rub your eyes. It is the cutest. You love to kick your bouncer so that the music will start playing. Your big brother Keegan likes to play with your baby toys so I hope they last. Today I found him in your carseat. I remember when Ayden tried to do things that Keegan did and now Keegan is trying to be just like you. One day you will try to be like both of them. They love you. Keegan covers his ears when you cry and Ayden tries to help you by giving you a binky.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a cute, cute boy! I love his cheeks!!!! I can't believe he's 3 months old already, they grow way too fast!!!
Post a Comment