Zack is two months old! Crazy how fast it has gone. We love him so much. He does not seem to have been awake a lot, or should I say have his eyes open much. He is mostly, sleeping, eating with his eyes closed, or crying with his eyes closed. He cries a lot. I guess they wouldn't make you watch that crying video at the hospital if it wasn't a possibility for your baby to cry that much. Hopefully the crying will end soon! Every time I think it is getting better and he is not crying much he has a bad day. Once in a while he is awake with his eyes open when he is he loves to stick out his tongue and makes fun squeals. He just started sleeping through the night about three nights ago, so hopefully this will continue. I am not sure how much he weighs but we are guessing about 10 lbs. I am pretty sure by looking at his cute chubby cheeks that he is not underfed. I think he is the biggest out of my boys at two months, but we will see when we go to the Dr.

We try to still run errands and have to venture out to take Ayden to preschool. When we do get out I am pretty sure by the looks of Keegan and the sounds of Zack people might think I am not a good mom.
Once in a while after a lot of crying he will fall asleep in his bouncer or swing.
Already an Aggie Fan! Celebrating after they beat the Cougars.
I love this sweet boy even when he cries.
Dad is the best at calming him down. Talking to him instead of jigging is the best way to calm him down.
No comments:
Post a Comment