Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blessing day

Zack was really upset most of his blessing day. He woke up with a bad belly ache and cried and cried until we put him in his car seat to go to church. He wore himself out and slept peacefully through the beautiful blessing his dad gave him. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood, and three cute boys who can go to church with me.


























Tj and Cooper, Tim and Kelton, and Kris and Zack. We have had lots of babies come into the family this summer. It is so fun to see there dads hold them. It will be fun to see them go on camp outs, ski trips and to games together when they get older.






I don't know who had more fun, Grandpa or the kids!







Grace and the boys eating lunch. Ayden and Keegan had all ready ate, but Ayden and Grace wanted to sit by each other while she ate. They played so cute together. Ayden even helped grace get her boots off, even if he had to use his teeth to undo the zippers :)




1 comment:

Megan Maughan said...

I'm bummed I couldn't be there, it looks like Landon had fun =) He was excited that he got to go to church with Ayden!