Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Batman party

Ayden had a great b-day. It started out a little rough because Zack was crying but Ayden and Keegan played nice so that we could go to McDonald's to play and have lunch. Keegan took a nap why Ayden watched Zack and helped me decorate the cupcakes. Ayden got to choose dinner and loved the chinese food. He wanted a Batman party because he picked out a batman cake at Lees. He got lots of great toys! Keegan blew out the candle half way through happy birthday but Ayden didn't mind and blew it out again at the end. Landon and Keegan helped Ayden open all of his presents. It was too cute Ayden would yell for them to come help him open them. They would barely get one open look at it quickly and move on to the next one. I couldn't slow them down. The boys didn't want to stop to eat cake, but when they did it was a mess. I am glad they enjoyed it.











I recognize everyone except the man in the back.
After the party we played toys and read a book Grandma Kofoed gave Ayden. Keegan wanted to keep playing but Ayden said "Man I had the best birthday ever, no nap, party, toys, but I am tired and Keegan won't stop playing." I am glad you had the best birthday Ayden. Thanks everyone for coming and making Aydens day!

1 comment:

Megan Maughan said...

Landon had so much fun at Ayden's party. In fact it's barely 7:30 a.m. and he is already wearing his batman mask that Ayden gave him. On our way home he kept saying "It was so nice of Ayden to give me this mask to take home" Thanks for inviting us! We're glad Ayden had a good birthday! He's such a good boy =)