Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three boys


Dad taking care of Zack. Look how good he is doing. He is a pro. I am sure he could handle another one! :) I know it is early to be thinking another one, but since dad keeps saying this is the last I have to keep the idea in his head that I might want one more. I didn't want one more until after Zack was here. Pregnancy is not fun but is so worth it!

Keegan love to give Zack kisses and loves to talk to him. Zack seems to pay attention the most when he hears Keegans voice.






The boys taking advantage of playing with Zack when he was awake. Notice the I- phone.... It is never very far away :)



This last month has been super busy, but tons of fun. I enjoy being at home with my boys and I enjoy staying busy. Zack is a great baby. I love taking care of him. This time around has been much more fun than with the first two. I loved taking care of them, but this time I don't know if its the possibility of it being my last time with a newborn, or if it is because each time It seems to be a little more relaxed, or if it has been because my recovery this time has been quicker but I am loving it! I am not loving getting up every three hours during the night, and while this is exausting I enjoy snuggling with zack every chance I get without the other two needing or wanting my attention. I think I will enjoy it a bit more when it is only once a night. The last couple of days Zack has decided he wants to be held or entertained in the evenings this has made things a bit busier than when he just slept and ate, but I am excited for more awake time and for cute smiles and gigles.





Ayden has adjusted pretty well. He has struggled a little bit but has helped me so much with Keegan. He plays with Keegan and will get me things for Zack and for Keegan if I need him to. He is going to preschool a couple of days a week and loves it. He is also enjoying going to Aggie games with his dad and playing lego batman with his dad.

Keegan is struggling big time with the new brother. He loves Zack but definatly misses being the baby and getting my attention whenever he wants. He has learned that naughty things get my attention fast and is trying my patience. He has ran away from me and has got into just about everything. He is a definatly trying to get my attention and has learned the things that get it the fastest. I never needed childproof locks on many things but I do now. He creates one disaster and then moves on to create another one. This keeps me busy! It is a good thing that he is so cute. He is excited to start swim lessons with dad and calls it his preschool. He is also way into calling his dad and grandma on the phone and asking them what there phone numbers are. It is so funny he always calls Kris and says "Hello Dad, What is your phone number?"



I definatly don't feel like I can get as much done with three kids. I think the hardest part about having three is that Keegan has had such a rough time. I look forward to sleeping more at night, and for Keegan to start being a little better. I can't complain though, I feel great, I have got out to excercise a few times, I have been out with friends, I love my boys, I get to snuggle every night with Zack, Ayden and Keegan are becoming great friends and rely on each other, I have a wonderful husband who loves to play with my kids (sometimes keeping them up to late to pass games on the Wii :) or taking them to games. I can't believe how time has flown bye since Zack came.
This picture is from a while back and he has allready changed a ton. He has the cutest chubby cheeks and is a lot bigger. One of our projects that we haven't got done yet is pictures. I will post more of him when we do.





1 comment:

Megan Maughan said...

Sounds busy and so fun! All 3 of them are so dang cute I can barely stand it! So what's your secret to such a quick and easy recovery? I can't wait to see the boys again...I want to snuggle baby Zack, get my baby fix until we have our own little guy to love on =)