Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last day at the Beav


Warm up ride on the magic Carpet. This is so much better than the rope tow!


Off to the Big lift (little Beaver)!



Making some turns

Ayden and his awesome teacher!

Ayden and Uncle tim (it was the "Tim and Jim" show again at the Beav.)
Today was the last day at the Beav this season and we had tons of fun. Ayden skied a lot of runs and wanted to keep skiing. He is getting fast and is so excited he doesn't use the brakes very much or edgie wedgies. Dad is so proud of his ski machine and was a bit scared when Ayden started to go fast. He has a hard time skiing down backwards fast enough now. I tried to take a lot of pictures, keyword: TRIED. The camera card was full and then the shutter wouldn't open so there are some pictures with the shutters and some with smudges from trying to get the shutters open. I think I know where some of that Tax return money is going I definitely need a new camera.


It was also the Beaver Bash and they had crazy box car races. The first box went so fast it broke down the fence at the end of the course. I was a bit nervous as a few other box cars went racing off course and one hit a tent. All in all it was a great sunny day at the Beav. It felt so nice to be outside and I love that Ayden is loving to do something that we love.



We were routing for the Pink Beaver Box car! They did really well and I decided not to post the last picture Kris got of them :)! I could use it for black mail purposes in the future.


Watch Out Cats!


Keegan stayed with Grandma Maughan why we went to the Beav. He had to take his shooter (gun Grandpa Maughan gave him for his Birthday.) He sleeps with it, carries it all over the house, and takes it with him when we go places. We have told him not to point it at people. Every time he has it he tells us "No shoot people." Last night he had it and said to us "No shoot people." "shoot cats?"

1 comment:

missy said...

thanks, we are super excited too! we'll have to have playdates and such. It is wierd how pregnancy only seems to go slow to you, yours seems like it's going really fast to me :) even though I think these next few months are going to be long, I still think the first trimester is the longest between feeling like crap and having to keep such a big secret. hope you're feeling well!