Ayden looks like his dad.

Keegan looks like his mom.
Who do you think our third boy is going to look like?
Who do you think our third boy is going to look like?
Better yet, what do you think Kristopher will name him? So far he likes none of the names I do. If you have any ideas let him know.
That is right. We are expecting number three and he looks like a boy. Most days I am excited, nauseated, and tired, but some days I wonder if I am going to be able to handle it. I am fifteen and a half weeks (due in the middle of september) and feeling much better than I have been. I have had little or no motivation to do things that are not required, which is why this blog has been suffering. My motivation is slowly returning so when I get caught up on other things I will blog more frequently. I will also need to start remembering to take my camera more places.
I was happy to have finally been able to tell Ayden that we are going to have another baby. It didn't go as well as I thought it would. I think he is excited now and excited that I am starting to play with him again. I told him that I would tell him about a big suprise when dad got home from work. He couldn't hardly wait and when dad got home, the phone calls, computer and finishing up some work came first, making Ayden more anxious for this awesome suprise. Then I told him and his reply was "That isn't cool mom!" " Where is the cool suprise?" He then went and sat on the rug and pouted for a bit. We let him call family and tell them about the suprise. When he heard how excited everyone else was he was excited too.
Kris has been so busy taking care of the kids, putting up with a moody, tired, emotional wife, working, and playing with the boys. He is such a good dad and so patient with the things that I am not patient with. I love him so much and am so grateful for how willing he is to help me.
Ayden has been skiing, loving preschool, playing good with his brother, and trying to listen so that he can earn money for a transformer. He is proud that he can ski the whole way down little beaver without an edgie wedgie. He asks a lot of questions still and suprises me everyday with the things he says and does. He loves to take care of little kids and I am hoping he will love to take care of the new baby.
Keegan keeps life entertaining, and is no longer invited to go to the grocery store with us. Today was the last day for a while. He loves to tease us and will not give up his binky or blanky. He is attatched to me and when I say attatched I rarely even get a potty break without him banging down the door or yelling "mom where are you." He is so sweet and loves to tell us that he loves us so much, so much, so much. He knows how to count to 12 and loves to play hide and seek.
Ayden is like his dad, Keegan is like me, and they couldn't be more different. I am so excited to have another boy and wonder what his personality will be like.

3 comments:
Wow! Three boys! You are going to have your hands full! But you're so inshape it will probably just be an easy workout chasing them. Congratulations!!
Congrats! He will be just as handsome as the other 2!
Soo happy for you! That's exciting! Let me know if I do anything for you, I would love to watch your kidos so you can take a nap. Love ya!
Post a Comment