It obviously helps to keep your mouth open when ya do it. I thought he was going to smack himself in the face with the remote! Way to go Ayden, I love to sword fight on the Wii too!
Congrats on boy #3! There's something cool about that. I'm sure that's how we'll be, it also runs in John's family. ;)Also, be careful on that sword fighting, after we got wii resort I developed tennis elbow, however i'm undefeated, so it was worth it.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It obviously helps to keep your mouth open when ya do it. I thought he was going to smack himself in the face with the remote! Way to go Ayden, I love to sword fight on the Wii too!
Congrats on boy #3! There's something cool about that. I'm sure that's how we'll be, it also runs in John's family. ;)
Also, be careful on that sword fighting, after we got wii resort I developed tennis elbow, however i'm undefeated, so it was worth it.
Post a Comment