Well, Alesha asked me to make this video closer to Keegan's birthday on the 8th. And in typical guy fashion, I got behind. Here it is, better late than never...
Super charged two year old that we would not trade for anything. Happy Birthday Keegan.
that would be awesome. did you like it okay? I was just thinking since our garage is not connected to our house it might be nice to minimize the trips outside. thanks so much! how have you been feeling?
4 comments:
So Cute!!
What a cute video and a cute boy...:)
thanks. no names yet, hopefully we'll come up with something before we leave the hospital :)
that would be awesome. did you like it okay? I was just thinking since our garage is not connected to our house it might be nice to minimize the trips outside. thanks so much! how have you been feeling?
Post a Comment