Kris made it home from Chicago safe, and after a long week we needed some time with the fam and time to relax. We went on a hike with Ayden on the river trail. It was a lot of fun and Ayden walked most of the way. We had an excellet fathers day. Ayden and I made dad breakfast and then we went to church. Ayden loves the nursery and made a footprint picture for dad. We spent the afternoon at Great Grandma Hansens and the Evening in Wellsville with Grandma and Grandpa Maughan. We love being close to family. At bedtime on Sunday Ayden remembered to thank Heavenly father that we could go on a hike......Yesterday. It was super cute Kris and I tried not to laugh.

1 comment:
What a FUN blog Aleesha! You have such a cute family...Keep up the good times.:) Jon and I need to get out and camp, I love to camp.
Post a Comment