Friday, June 6, 2008
BUS, BUS, BUS
Ayden loves to sing and has started making up his own songs. One of the first songs he started to make his own was, The Wheels On The Bus. We have only rode on the bus a few times with Ayden and we probably won't ride on it again unless we have to. The first time we did he grabed onto me so tight and said BUS, BUS, BUS he was so terrified of the bus. We had seen buses around town and he never seemed frightened. I thought he would love the bus, boy was I ever wrong. I asked him what the Aydens on the bus said the next time we sang the song. He told me the Aydens say BUS, BUS, BUS. Whenever we sing the song he makes sure he sings the Aydens on the bus say BUS, BUS, BUS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment