Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Fathers day







Fathers day is coming up and I thought I would post a few pictures of the best dads ever! Thanks to all of you, Grandpa Maughan, Grandpa Kofoed, and Dad we love you tons! Thank-you for everything you do for us and thankyou for the excellent examples you set for us. We learn a lot from you and appreciate your help.
Kris is such a wonderfull dad he loves Ayden and Keegan so much. He always makes time to play and they enjoy every minute he plays with them. I hope my boys turn out to be just like him! WE all love him so much and appreciate everything he does.
My dad really is my hero and is always there to save the day. I love talking to him and his advice is priceless. He helps me out so much and I don't know what I would do with out him. He worked really hard this year at my house helping us build shelfs (which are wonderfull) and fixing lights.
Grandpa Kofoed you are such a great example of someone who always sees the positive things in people and life in general. We love spending time at your house. Ayden especially loves all the neat noises you make, your Kangaroo skin, and flashlights. He never gets bored playing with you.
Oh and looking through my pictures it seems that the Grandpas avoid the camera. Well I guess since we have started this blog that is no longer going to be an option. We need pictures of you!
Thanks to All the dads in my life!

No comments: