Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The boys are ready for school this year!  Ayden is going to 1st grade.  I was so worried I was going to miss him too much being gone all day.  I do miss him.  He is such a great helper.  He is in Ms. Smith's class and was so excited to get a letter from her before school started telling him about Ms. Munch who is also in the class room. 
The boys both wanted Angry Birds book bags this year.  Keegan got to choose first and Ayden was a bit dissapointed untiil he found out his friend Drew had one more like his than Keegans.  Zack wants to be just like his big brothers.  I think  I should have got him a back pack too.

Such a good looking First Grader.

Keegan wanted to be involved but his school didn't really start until after Labor day.  I lost my camera with all of the other pictures from the first day of school.

Zack has so much personality.  He makes me smile!

No comments: