Tuesday, November 27, 2012

fall

We got a swing set.  The boys, neighbor kids and I really love it!



After school snacks are better outside and with friends

It was a trick getting it into the backyard and it took an entire day to stain it, but it was definately worth it.

Swim lessons were a hit this year and my lost camera has a few more pictures on it but I do have one picture to prove that Ayden jumped off the diving board.  It took him quite a while and he talked to himself about it every week after swimming wondering why it was so hard.  He did it though a few times!  Everyone at the pool told him congrats!



My Aggie fans are ready for Aggie Football to start.  We watched most of the games.  A few we watched at home and the older boys went to a few.  So fun to be an Aggie Fan this year.
Zack got to play with his cousin Kelton all by himself with the boys in school one day.  They had a blast.  It was a warm day and they both needed a drink.  Cute boys!


It was so nice of Kelton to let Zack tackle him.  He was laughing so I don't think he minded and Zack thought it was great!

I love spending a few hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays with just Zack.  It is so much fun.  We usually run errands, go to story time and once and a while we visit grandma or dad. 


Kris went out of town and the boys wanted to go to the park by willow park.  it has been over 11 years since Kris and I had our engagement pictures taken here.  We have been super blessed with these three boys since then.  Oh how things have changed.



With Ayden in school on a friday I decided to take the kids for a bike ride.   Not long after starting I decided I needed to try to make it to the top of smithfield canyon.  Me and Keegan had done it with Ayden before, but Zack had never been.  We all survived!  Zack took a nap.  I decided I am not in great shape, but I was pleased I made it.

Keegan was so excited to tell Ayden that he went on a ride to Smithfield canyon as soon as Ayden got home from school.  He even asked to show him pictures.

No comments: