Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So much to catch up on....

We have had so much fun this past month and summer is going by so fast. I celebrated a birthday. Kris celebrated a birthday and between those two birthdays I think we had cake at least 4 times. We celebrated our 8 year anniversary with a vacation and a little shopping in Salt Lake. It was great to spend a couple of days with Kris. Thanks to the Grandmas and Grandpas for watching the kids. We bought a new vehicle so that when we need to we can fit more kids in the car. This in no way means that we will having another one soon but we do have one very cute nephew, some friends, and hopefully soon a couple more cute nieces or nephews. (I am not picky, and neither is Ayden or Keegan :)







He climbed on top of the computer desk and stole my ipod. I would get pictures of him climbing but usually I am to worried to find the camera when he is doing it. The best trick so far is climbing onto Aydens bed into the window seal under the blinds so that only his toes were poking out when I found him. Crazy kid. It would have been a great picture too.



Keegan turned 18 months Sunday and went to the nursery for the first time. I don't even think he saw me leave he was off to play with the kids. We took him in for is 18 month appointment today the doctor said it was okay if he ate only one good meal every 3 days or so, this was a relief since he has been doing this for the past little while. He only weighs 19.11. I guess he probably is just burning those calories he eats right off... since he never stops. The doctor said he only had to look at him to see that he never stopped and would be quite a handful. Keegan was so good at the Dr.s office running back and forth across the table with the paper on it making noise and then when he was given the chance to get a treat he kept saying aydo, aydo, aydo until Ayden was given a treat too. He sure loves his brother. He didn't even cry for the shot and made sure to say goodbye to everyone in the office. He is such a character and I love him so much.




Today we went up the canyon to find some milkweed and caterpillars to bring home. Ayden said that the butterflies wanted to be his pets too but I couldn't capture any of them.

Oh the entertainment two caterpillars in a jar can provide.
Too bad Keegan doesn't find it entertaining.


5 comments:

byebyedays said...

Hey, it's good to see you update... Your darling boys are growing like crazy. Sounds like you've been busy. Good to hear your doing well.

byebyedays said...

I mean you're doing well;)

Megan Maughan said...

What kind of car did you buy? Kody was teasing me about buying a mini van the other day so he could drive the Jeep...I'm pretty sure that won't be happening any time soon...we can fit at least one more in our car so we're good for a little while! And don't worry, you'll have some more cute nieces or nephews soon enough =) But that by any means, doesn't mean we're having one extremely soon! Just...soon enough! LoL! Landon would love to see Ayden's caterpillars I'm sure! He's into all those bugs and boy stuff too! Hahahaha!

The Jensen Family said...

It was so fun to see you at the biathlon!! I left right after; my kids and Scott came to watch and they were cold and ready to go. But I felt bad not talking to you after. Thank heavens for good ol' blogs!! Your family is adorable and growing!

The Jensen Family said...

I'd love to catch up. My email is a.m.jensen@hotmail.com