Today we went on a hike and it was so much fun. A little scary at times but fun. We started on a trail that was a bit steep and Ayden loved to check the surroundings instead of watch his feet one slip and he started paying more attention but man I have never been so nervous on a hike before. I love my boys so much and decided awe should go to a easier trail so they would be safe and I could worry a little less. So we hiked along the river trail. Keegan was in the pack on the way up, but I let him hike the whole way down or should I say ski and laugh! He would just drag his feet so I would have to pull him. He was so dusty and laughed so hard the whole way. It was so funny. I would pick him up every once and a while and he would struggle to get down. As soon as he was down he would grab for mine and Aydens hands and start dragging his feet. Ayden was such a great hiker and brother to help me drag Keegan laughing down the trail.

Ayden had a blast playing T-ball this year. I asked him if he liked it better than soccer. He said "Yes, because there is a park to play at after." He was really aggressive and loved to hit and field the ball. We went to the park last night and he had to run around the bases like he did in tee ball!
He makes us so proud!

He is so silly (Just like his dad)!
Ayden's team celebrated at there last game with cupcakes, trophies and pictures. You can tell that he was having a great time.
TUMBLING-
A

cute girl in my ward was doing tumbling lessons this summer and I am so glad we signed Ayden up. He loved the trampoline the most, and always showed me his "crazy tricks" when I would go to pick him up. On the last day of Tumbling he told me on the way home: "Mom but some kids have trampolines, but I don't, and mom but some kids have scooters, but I don't." I caved and opted to purchase the cheaper of the two items after asking dad. (dad said he didn't want a trampoline yet) . He loves to ride his scooter.

It's Stacy's Birthday! she would have been 32 today. She was such a sweet person and a fun sister! I love her so much and miss her a ton! Ayden said "I can't go to her birthday party cause she lives in heaven." That is right but someday we will party again with her. I loved sharing our b-day parties because lets face it she was always the entertainment and life of the parties, so I never had a boring one.
Happy Anniversay to the best parenst in the world as well! 33 years and still crazy in love. You are
such a good example.
3 comments:
I thought Stacy's Birthday was today =) But I had no idea it was your parents' anniversary! That's great!
Fun summer! It was fun to see the pic of you and Stacy. She truly was the life of the party!
I MISSED THIS POST... I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR CUTE SISTER, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WAS SO MUCH FUN. YOUR LITTLE BOY LOOKS LIKE QUITE THE PRO! Congrats to your parents, 33 years is awesome!
Post a Comment