Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

So I am a little late writing this but that doesn't mean that I mean it any less. I have the best dads in my life. My dad is such a great man. He is so helpful, true, and hardworking. I love him so much and am so grateful that he is always there to help when I need him. My kids loved playing with there grandpa and the park last week while me and my mom were able to go on a bike ride, and no one got hurt (until I returned and started watching them) not even Keegan who learned how to swing standing up. Ayden loves to ask grandpa about farm animals and talked about playing with him all night. Dad you still have it, you were such a fun dad and you are a fun grandpa now. I remember some of my favorite things to do with you were, work, fish, and talk. I will never forget our trips to the top of the Wellsvilles. We Love You!
My father in law is a great example to me and to my kids of someone who is always happy and kind. He is also a hard worker and a great friend to everyone. He is always willing to answer as many questions as Ayden dishes out. Some of them can be really tough. I think we will refer him to Grandpa Kofoed when he starts asking some of the really tough questions. Grandpa Kofoed always seems to have the perfect answer. He always reminds me of what great parents me and Kris are, and how cute Keegan is. Thank- you We love you!
Kris... well I can't say enough and there is probably not enough room on this blog to tell him what a great dad he is. Fathers day wasn't too much fun for him this year, but he did what he always does and steps up when he is needed. The kids had so much fun with him at summerfest, making huts, making french toast on Sunday morning, and doing things boys love. He is such a great dad to them and always has such fun. The hut in our basement has overtook one of the rooms and I think Kris loved it almost as much or more than the kids did. Ayden always likes his dads advice and tries to have such good conversations with him. He looks up to him so much and rarely argues with him. He is fast to take dads side if ever there is a disagreement. Keegan tries to be mischievous and test his patience especially at the dinner table and the staircase. Keegan is just trying to grow up and do what his dad does even if he is not quite old enough too. Keegan loves to give his dad kisses at bed time and gives him the best welcome when he gets home from work screaming and running at him. We love you Dad.

No comments: