Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wonderful week

I have the best husband ever!!! He tried to plan a surprise get away on Valentines weekend. We did get away but the surprise got leaked, and I got to look forward to it all week. We spent Valentines day skiing and then went to Salt Lake and had an excellent time taking it easy and enjoying each others company. Thanks to the grandmas who helped watch the kids, and to a wonderful husband who planned everything.



Ayden and Keegan got stuffed animals and some candy. We put the animals on the couch with a card and the candy. Ayden asked us if Santa Clause was coming to grandmas to leave valentines for him there too. I guess next year we won't put them on the couch. Smart kid always putting things together.





Keegan got his one year old pictures. We snuck it in between scratches and bruises he had just recovered from a bruise and scratch on the forehead and the next day he scratched his cheek, so it was very good timing. The lady that did the photos deserved a tip that day. Keegan was so happy and nice, but every prop was moved, climbed over, or crawled under. He was all over the place. We tried laying him down.... I don't know what we were thinking he immediately tried to crawl off the stage. There are a couple of cute pictures of him looking at the pictures you can probably tell they were not easy to get.

He pushed the ladder all the way across the stage and then stepped through it he was laughing the entire time.



He climbed through the back of the bench almost immediately after she sat him on it and was facing the back of the studio. She hurried and spun the bench around to catch this picture.

In our department at work we have a processor. Usually I hate it.. maintenance is not fun and it breaks down sometimes, so we have to reschedule our patients which does not make them or me happy. I loved the processor Wednesday however. Tuesday work called and said it broke down, so not to worry about work on Wednesday. It just happened to snow 27" or so that day and the next day to make for a very snowy morning with my best friend at Beaver mtn. My legs are still burning!




4 comments:

amy g said...

oh those pictures turned out so cute!

you little brat. had to rub it in didn't ya....okay so you're not a brat, i'm just jealous, you powder huffer you.

byebyedays said...

Looks like a lot of fun! LOVE the photo's of Keegan... He looks so mischievous in most of them.;)

Megan Maughan said...

Maybe Kris needs to have a chat with Kody on how to plan surprise get-aways! ha ha ha! Glad you had a good Valentine's Day! Keegan is so cute! I love his pictures!

Lesa said...

Your kids are adorable and I am glad that you were able to get good pics of Keegan!