Keegan's birthday was February 8th. He is 1 year old. Wow time does go by so fast. He is such a fun boy and is always doing things that make us smile. He is a great brother and Ayden loves to play with him. He is adventurous and continues to get bumps and bruises. I have been going to take his year old picture for awhile, but so far he has had or gets bump or a bruise on his face or head everytime I think about it. If he keeps going the way he has been, I might not get a picture until at least next year.

I went to Wisconsin a few days befoe the party so Dad and Ayden made sure that everything was ready for Keegans Birthday Party. They are such great helpers. Keegan loved the balloons they got him.
We got a table Keegan will not leave very often. I think it has been a wonderful gift, he seems to love it, it keeps him busy and out of danger for the most part, and he and Ayden can share it really easy.


He loved his cake that me and Ayden made for him. He looked like he was going to attack it and then he tried so we took his shirt and pants of and let him go for it.

After his first bite he said mmmm and then continued to eat. He didn't make as big of a mess as we had anticipated.

Thanks everyone who came to the party he got really great toys and clothes and loved every minute of it. Thanks for the Bus Kody and Megan he loves it, sorry you couldn't make it to the party.
WE LOVE YOU KEEGAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
1 comment:
Happy Birthday little Keegan! He is so dang adorable! Looks like he had a very happy day!:)
Post a Comment