Seems like the excite to blog comes and goes alot at our house...right now it's not with me so much but at the same time I wanted you all to know that we are around and doing okay. Oh and Ayden loves Church...more later (t-day pics coming)...kof
Hey, don't worry it's definitely something I do to. I feel like deleting it so I don't have to worry about it any more, it's to much work for me.:) But I've loved the relationships I've gained through the process.:) Cute little Ayden, that's so good he loves church... WAY TO GO KRIS AND ALESHA!(Why didn't you tell me I was spelling your name wrong all that time:)
1 comment:
Hey, don't worry it's definitely something I do to. I feel like deleting it so I don't have to worry about it any more, it's to much work for me.:) But I've loved the relationships I've gained through the process.:) Cute little Ayden, that's so good he loves church... WAY TO GO KRIS AND ALESHA!(Why didn't you tell me I was spelling your name wrong all that time:)
Post a Comment