Friday, December 5, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
So I have a ton to be thankful for. Most of all I am thankful for my family. We had so much fun this year at my parents house for Thanksgiving. As you can see Ayden definitely needs more cousins but don't feel too bad for him being one of few he is definitely spoiled. Keegan can't wait to do the things his brother does.
Ayden Loves, Amber, Pumpkin Pie, and whipped cream.
Grandpa and Kris hanging Christmas Lights. We never got Christmas lights very often as Kids but My mom and Dad do it now because Stacy Loved them so much. Christmas, Santa Claus and Diet Coke (which she always asked for) were some of her favorites. We sure miss her.
Grandma is always up games and playing with the kids. Ayden loved to play candyland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY ~ CANDY LAND! What a COOL game, I loved candy land when I was little. That picture of little Keegan watching Ayden play is the sweetest thing. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Leish, I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving! Your kids are darling! Tif said Tanner had a blast playing with Ayden at the fun park. Thanks for being such a great friend to Tif. She loves you and so do I!
Oh man...wish we could have been there with you guys! About the whole cousin thing...you need to talk to your brother about that! I am more than willing to give Ayden another cousin to play with and Keegan one a little closer to his age! Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment