Thursday, June 10, 2010

Grandpas work







Keegan running after Grandpa.

The sweeper truck has two steering wheels in it and Ayden and Keegan both got to drive! I think it was Aydens favorite truck. Grandpa drew pictures on the floor with chalk to teach Ayden why the truck had two steering wheels. He listened so intently.

Ayden loves the air compressor and him and Grandpa had so much fun blowing towels into the air
Keegan and Ayden started this one, honked the horn, turned on the blinkers and wipers and had a blast.


We went to see Grandpa Maughan at work and Look at the big trucks. The boys loved it! Ayden and Keegan wanted to ride in all the trucks. Keegan and him started some of them, raised and lowered buckets and honked the horns. They had so much fun! Thanks Grandpa for showing us all the trucks!

1 comment:

Megan Maughan said...

How fun! I wish I knew where this was at, Landon would LOVE to go see Grandpa at work! He thinks it's great to see Grandma at the Bank! Ha ha ha!