Monday, December 21, 2009

Temple Square

We decided to take a trip to Temple square. We ate at the training Table on the way there and Landon took care of Ayden while everyone else tried to help Keegan. He does not like eating in a confined space and hates eating at resteraunts, but loved the lights at temple square.



My mom and the boys led the way



Dad, Keegan, and Amber trying to keep up.The three cutest boys at Temple square. The two on the right look like there up to something and Landon just looks like he is trying to figure out what is so funny.

The last time I went to temple square to see the lights Kris and I were dating, wow how things have changed. We are so blessed to have such cute boys. I love my family so much and love the time that we spend together.

1 comment:

Jeni G said...

Looks like your Christmas was very Merry!