Yes he is!
My sweet, calm, quiet, reverent, best kid in primary (Ayden) was the kid at the primary program who thought it was wonderful to belt the songs out as loud as he could. He said his part twice as loud as he could and always folded his arms as he walked to and from the front, causing him to fall up the stairs only once. He did such a wonderful job! He loves primary and singing and loves to please heavenly father. Ayden we are so proud of you.
I watched the practice the day before the program and Ayden sang a little louder than most at some points and fell down leaving the front once, but he sang his heart out and performed his best for the day. I told Kris after the practice that he would be able hear Ayden at the program for sure. Kris said "Oh is he that kid?" Yes he definitely is, and I am so proud of him. He new all of the words and had his part completely memorized the day he got it.
We were so happy his cousin came to watch him, but felt very bad because Ayden came to sit with us after the first song and Landon quickly ran to the front for his part. I took Ayden back and got Landon to come back and sit by me. He was such a good boy the rest of the time but completely heart broken that he did not get his chance to say a part or sing. After church he asked Ayden if he would watch him when it was his time to sing and say parts. Ayden of course said Yes, and we definitely look forward to seeing Landon in his first primary program.
Ayden was so happy to have everyone come and watch him. He is one loved little guy. We are so proud of him, and so thankful to have such good friends and families to support us. After the program one of the sisters came to Kris and said that she knows for sure Ayden has some of Grandma Delvas blood. I remember the first time I heard Grandma Delva sing. Ayden shares her love for music and singing. I bet she is very proud of her great grandson today.
2 comments:
Haha! That's too funny! Ayden is such a cool kid! Thanks so much for letting Landon come play on Fridays. He will love being able to hang out with Ayden. They're good little buddies. I hope he's good for you!
So sad I missed it! Joby talked about it and Aydens ridiculous cuteness the entire night. He was extremely impressed. I hope Cru is like Ayden. I want my kid to be "that kid" too!
P.S. I think everyone remembers the first time they hear Grandma Delva sing
Post a Comment