Blowing out the candles
I think he had a good time! Thanks to everyone who came!
Ayden had a great birthday. He started out with Blueberry muffins for breakfast (his favorite.) Then off to preschool where he got a turtle magnet. I think he was a bit disappointed about that. He told me his teacher said he couldn't eat it, he couldn't play with it, and told him to just put it on the fridge. I can just picture him asking what he was suppose to do with it :). When dad got home from work he got to open a present because it was killing him to wait. Spiderman... just what he wanted. He requested Fredricos pizza bread for dinner and then we had a great party. He recieved lots of great presents and had a blast. We love Ayden so much!
1 comment:
We're glad Ayden had a fun birthday! He is so big! And so smart and funny! We couldn't ask for a greater 4 year old nephew! =)
Post a Comment