Thursday, May 28, 2009

Runner Lady

So, Alesha is out of town and I finally get a chance to brag about her. Two weeks ago she ran a 1/2 marathon for the first time. She had been training for about 14 weeks. Two days before she was suppose to run she got a real bad cold...horrible timing, I know. Anyway, she did great and got a great time...contrary to any stupid-non-thought-through comments made by her husband. Here are a few pics for proof....




5 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

WOW! Maybe I need her to whip my butt into shape...I tried going jogging the other morning...made it about a block and almost died on the side of the road ha ha ha! Alesha, You're amazing! Way To Go!

RoBiN said...

Kris good idea on bragging about Lesh! She is AWESOME! What a great accomplishment to run a 1/2 marathon! I love the pics! Alesha, are you still doing the Biathalon? I'm scared but I want to still. Call me! Love ya!

amy g said...

ew, who is that fatty on the right?? sheesh, could i look any grosser?!!! ah!
great job leasha, you are my hero! Thanks for a fun weekend, see you tomorrow.

byebyedays said...

That doesn't surprise me one bit... OF COURSE your a runner lady! Way to go you two, your both so cute... I just love ya!:) Hey, let me know if your unable to view my blog.

Lisa said...

Go Alesha! Nice work! I'm a little jealous... I need to work on my motivation!