Friday, March 27, 2009

Ruined the Luck

We have had an amazingly health winter. No one has gotten sick and in fact, I think Keegan has never been sick really since he was born. Well those were my thoughts a few weeks ago and I slipped and told someone of our luck...Not only did it run out, but it slammed us hard. Who knows what weird virus but it hasn't been fun. That'll learn me good.

2 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

oh man! that's too bad! Kody has some weird stomach bug, he just came down with it this morning when he got home from work. I hope you all get feeling better! When the weather gets better we should take the boys to the park or something! Landon has been itching to get outside again since our 2 nice days last week =) ha ha!

byebyedays said...

Well still consider yourselves lucky, Jon and I have had it twice now. It's SO AWFUL, in fact Jon came down with it again last night. I've been using the Zycam... HOPING and PRAYING. I swear once you get it, it just keeps getting passed around within the family for a while. Hope you all get feeling better.