Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catching Up

Seems like time just flys by, especially when you have two little boys driving the bus. But life has been good to us and we have had a great Holiday season. Here are just a few of the things that happened.


Family Pics

Grandma Maughan wanted a family picture for christmas so we went a head and got some taken. Christie Heywood did them for us and if anyone needs some pictures to be taken, I can get you her number, she is good!


Christmas

We went to Grandma Hansen's for Christmas eve, as goes the tradition. This year we were missing a few though from our family. Grandpa Kofoed was home nursing a new knee that Santa brought him a few days early and Tim and Missy went back to Wisconsin to see her family. We had fun without them but did miss them.



Sledding

To say Ayden like Sledding might just be the understatement of the year. I've never heard him laugh so hard. He especially liked the jumps. We have it on video and will see if we can get it on here.


Keegan and one of his no sleep afternoons. He had fun too when he got on the sled, but if not, he was on one.

5 comments:

byebyedays said...

What some great pics and photo's of the fam~ What a fun post. I'm glad to see your holiday's were so wonderful. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Christmas tree... It's GORGEOUS!

The Rich's said...

I love your family pictures, We are in need of getting some done. Your boys are getting big, they grow up way too fast. Looks like you had a fun Christmas!!

amy g said...

I love your family pictures!!!

kat said...

I'm glad to see you had such a fun holiday season. I love your family pics. Your boys are so cute. Fun pics!

RoBiN said...

Dang cute family pictures!