Tagged
Megan tagged me so here it goes…
Here are the rules:Link the person who tagged you.Mention rules on your blog.Tell about 6 quirks of yours.Tell 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.
So here are 6 quirks about me.
1. I hate dirty socks. If socks are even on my feet for 10 minutes and then off, they must not go back on. So somedays are 3 pair days.
2. I can't stand it when lawns are not mowed in straight lines. I will cut the tiniest piece or go back over a strip to make it straight. I also have to mow back over the same line to get off the lawn.
3. I love to look at a field with irrigation pipe that are straight. There is something very satisfying about see a straight line of irrigation pipe. If one is not straight i feel like I should go out and fix it. Now my dad knows why the wheat was always tromped down. I had to get the pipe straight.
4. I can't mix food. If its allread mixed that is great, but if it isn't I must eat one until it is gone and then move onto the next item on the plate.
5. I can't cook in a dirty kitchen. I have to get all of the ingredients out to make the dish and then put them back one at a time after I am done using them. Food just tastes better when the dishes are done before you start eating.
6. I hate to procrastinate. If I know something needs to be done I would rather have it done three weeks early than an hour early. This usually works out great unless plans change and I have allready finished things.
I tag Amy, Kathy, Mandy, Amber, Jynjr, and Lisa .
3 comments:
I hate dirty socks too! Ha ha ha! The flour worked wonders for Landon! I have yet to thank your mom a million times!
That irrigation pipe fobia is CRAZY funny! All this is very interesting to know about you Aleesha. I would NEVER HAVE GUESSED!:) I gotta hand it to you on a few of those, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I miss you, come see me soon!
haha, you're funny. straight lines, dirty socks and clean kitchens. I'm with ya on the kitchen part.
I don't think I can go on that ride tonight. I went spinning last night and after a few sprints my hammies started to cramp up. My stupid muscles are still recovering I guess. Thanks anyway, I will have to go with you another time.
Post a Comment