
He is so cute and full of energy and keeps us on our toes. The gates are up and he is moving everywhere as fast as he can. He likes to Crawl over Ayden and anything else that is in his road. He and Ayden definately have different personalities. Ayden started sobbing when Keegan crawled close to him and coughed on him. He said, " Mom he coughed on me." I hope that that is the worst thing Keegan ever does, and I hope Aydens toughens up a bit.

We went to get some pictures of Keegan at 6 months and couldn't help getting a few of Ayden too.

I sure hope they become best friends!
6 comments:
Cute photo's of the boys! Lagoon looks so fun, we haven't made a Lagoon trip this summer...Still planning on it though. The new kid rides are great! I miss seeing you at work, hope things are going well for you.
Alesha, your boys are just so adorable! I can and can't believe that you have two already! Time just seems to be passing by so quickly. Lagoon looked like lots of fun too!
I was blog hopping and landed upon your blog which I am really glad too because I am getting married next month and would love to send you an announcement and I need your mailing address. Could you email that to me at lesalou9@gmail.com?
Thanks,
Lesa
Fun pics of your kids. They are so dang cute! We are coming up to Wellsville for the Labor Day/Founders day festivities...hopefully I'll get to see you there!?
aw, you have such cute boys! Looks like you guys had fun at gagoon. I love that he decided that he will use the potty when he's bigger. that's so dang cute!
Aydo and Keegan are too cute! You're right we do need to get together more often! Landon LOVES playing with Ayden! They're cute little buddies!
Kof- This is Dalls wife- So yes, it really is corn- how did you find it- I am curious- Bob, Dan, Kyle and Dalls (and their better halfs) contribute to it, I am sure they will stoked to see you found it
Post a Comment