The 4th of July weekend I was ready for a vacation but with little time and no plans we had a stay cation. We watched fireworks, which Ayden pretty much "didn't wanna do" he kept saying "I don't wanna mom, I wanna go home" Grandpa Kofoed kept asking Ayden for peanuts to keep his mind off of what was going on. He pretty much saved the day so that me and Kristopher could enjoy some of the fireworks. We slept out in the tent, in the backyard again... I kinda forgot about the fireworks people would be lighting late at night, but we did get a little sleep. We woke up and Aydo and Dad went to Aydens first movie in the theater, Wally The Robot. He loved it but wasn't too sure if he wanted to go into the movie and waited outside the door peaking around the corner to make sure that Wally wasn't going to get him. He kept asking dad where wally was, and finally was convinced it would be okay to venture inside. A picnic at Mack park with Grandma and Grandpa Maughan was the afternoon event. We hiked, waded in the stream, and forgot the camera of course. Ayden fell asleep on the way home and as soon as he woke up we went to the water park. We got there and realized it was only open for one more hour, but we had promised ayden we would go to the water park, so we did. It was a blast. Ayden loved going down the slide. Dad wouldn't because it was too cold. So me and Ayden did. As you can see I tried to keep Ayden from going under at the bottom, but couldn't help but going under myself. Keegan in all this was a great sport and just watched as we played. The next day was a bit challenging because I think Ayden thought everyday should be packed with fun. Next time we will try to plan better and have a more relaxing vacation.
2 comments:
Was there no one at the pool with you guys? It looks like you had it all to yourselves. Yeah, those pics of you holding your little boy straight up in the air are too good.;) HOW FUN!
HOORAY!! I'm so glad you found me. I always wonder what you are up to too. Your boys are so dang cute. I love the pics at the pool!
Post a Comment